In these conditions the words defined shall have meanings to them hereunder:
1.1 “The Company” – Nicole Nienaber (Sole Proprietor) trading as Love My Lace
1.2 “the Customer” – the person, partnership, firm, association or the company buying from the Company, including without limitation to, any person visiting this website to browse the content
1.3 “the Goods” – all goods sold by the Company.
1.4 “the Providers” – The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way.
2. USE OF SITE:
The Customer may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate purchase of services and shall NOT use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase of service. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. ‘Deep-linking’, ‘embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY:
The contents of this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement. The Providers assume no completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including – without limitation – data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result for the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility. The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
4. OUR RIGHTS:
The Company reserves the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the website (or any part of) with or without notice to the Customer and confirm that we shall not be liable to the Customer or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website;
- Make amendments to these conditions, and the Customer’s continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such amendments shall be deemed to be the Customer’s acceptance of such amendments. It is the Customer’s responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the conditions have been changed. If the Customer does not agree to any change to the conditions then the Customer must immediately stop using the website.
- We will reasonably endeavour to maintain the website and as such the Website is subject to change from time to time. The Customer will not be eligible for any compensation because the Customer cannot use any part of this website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all, or part of the website due to circumstances beyond our control.
5. PAYMENT POLICY
All transactions will be processed in South African Rand (ZAR). The Company accepts direct payments via EFT or bank deposit.
6. DELIVERY POLICY
When the Customer clicks to make a purchase with the Company, legal obligations arise and the Customer’s right to refund of monies paid are limited by the Companies General Terms & Conditions. The Customer must not make any purchase through this site unless the Customer understands and agrees to all of the Companies General Terms and Conditions. Once payment is made for the purchase, it is deemed that the Customer has read and understood the Companies General Terms & Conditions for such purchase. If the Customer has any queries please contact the Company before making any purchase through this website.
8. INFORMATION COLLECTED
- The following non-identifying information is automatically collected and stored when the Customer visits the Company’s website:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address from which the Customer accesses our website. An IP address is a unique number that is automatically assigned to the computer you are using whenever you are surfing the web.
- The type of browser, such as Internet Explorer or Netscape, and operating system such as Windows XP or Linux, used to access the Company’s site.
- The date and time the Company’s site is accessed, for the purpose of monitoring demand.
- The page visited, for the purpose of improving the efficiency of the website.
- Some of the Company’s web pages utilise ‘cookies’ so that we can better serve you with more tailored information when you return to the website. ‘Cookies’ are used to enhance your interactive experience and generally improve our service to you. The Customer can set their browser to notify them when they are sent a cookie, giving them the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however if the Customer previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
- This information does not identify the Customer personally. The Company maintains the above information in system logs. The Company uses this information to make their site more useful to visitors by learning the number of visitors to the site, the number of pages served, and the level of demand for specific pages. The Company does not track or record information about identifiable individuals and their visits.
- When the Customer sends the Company personally-identifying information in an email, the Company uses the information you provide only to help gather the information the Customer may need. In an effort to respond to that need, information submitted by the Customer may be viewed by various people working alongside the Company. Once received, the information in the email is protected in accordance with law (e.g. the Privacy Act and the Freedom of Information Act).
- To register for the Company’s services the Customer will have to provide the Company with personally-identifiable information to enable the Company to provide the Customer with those services. The information the Customer provides will be entered into the the Company’s database.
- If the Customer registers as a subscriber, the Company does not make the Customer’s personally-identifiable information available to anyone unless required to do so by law.
Security, Intrusion and Detection:
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, the Company’s computer system employs software to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
9. COPYRIGHT NOTICE:
Notice specific to copyrighted material owned by the Company: the Company hereby gives the Customer permission to retrieve, store, cite, refer to or print material from this website only for educational, non commercial or personal use.
The Customer is not permitted to reproduce, publish, perform, broadcast, make an adaptation of, sell, offer or hire any copy of the materials without prior written permission of the Company.